Green Terror Softball Camps
About the Instructor: Tiffani Smith
- RH Pitcher for 12+ years
- Division I pitcher at Liberty University-4 years
- Set season strikeout/game record-16
- Set career strikeout record-575
- Big South Conference Champions 2011
- NCAA Knoxville Regional appearance 2011
- Big South Pitcher of Year 2010
- NFCA Louisville Slugger/NFCA All region 2nd team
- VASid 1st team All-State 2010
- McDaniel Pitching Coach 2011-Current
- Div III Centennial Conference Champions 2012
- NCAA CNU Regional appearance- 3rd place 2012
Start Date: Sept. 4th *Contact instructor to schedule specific dates/times. **Sundays are not an option.
Location: McDaniel College Softball Field- 2 College Hill, Westminster MD 21157 *While the weather is nice still, the lessons will be outside. Will move indoors at McDaniel as it gets cold.
Rate and Durations: 30 min. session-$30/60 min. session-$60
Age Level: Any level and experience accepted
- Training physical and mental skills of pitching- positive thoughts/encouragement, goals setting, visualization drills, aggressiveness
- Focus on foundational mechanics, speed enhancement, location, basic pitches (fastball, change up, drop), development of specialty pitches (curve, screw, rise)
- Use of training devices/aids- such as: spin right spinner, cannonball, weighted ball series, resistance band, and more!
- I do not mold pitchers according to my personal preferences of pitching style!- I accept any pitching style (I believe it is what makes ‘us’ unique) as long as the basic mechanics are solid. I will adapt to the pitchers style and personality!
Skills covered: basic fundamental mechanics (wrist snap, perfect circles, launch), basic pitches (fastball, change up, drop), speed, location, specialty pitches (curve, screwball, rise-ball).
Special Note: The first session is half price! It will be more of an introduction, goal setting, identifying pitching tech. etc.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (please place ‘Pitching Lesson’ in subject area)